Striping down my 94 auto sc

Rpdboss

I'm in progress of taking out the engine and tranny along with as much wire harness as possible to swap into my old 79 chevy monza spyder. I got the ecu side wire harness out WITHOUT cutting a single wire as well as the whole dash assembly intact. I see where the tranny harness connector to the dash below the heater controls but have no idea where it routes to in the wire loom.
I would like to know what else I need to pull to make a sc setup in that chevy. How/where the ecu and tranny receive their power .

ps. from a untouched interior to the level seen in the pics was about 75 mins of work:cool:

Attachments

• Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Photo-0013W.jpg
    Photo-0013W.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Photo-0015R.jpg
    Photo-0015R.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I'm in progress of taking out the engine and tranny along with as much wire harness as possible to swap into my old 79 chevy monza spyder. I got the ecu side wire harness out WITHOUT cutting a single wire as well as the whole dash assembly intact. I see where the tranny harness connector to the dash below the heater controls but have no idea where it routes to in the wire loom.
I would like to know what else I need to pull to make a sc setup in that chevy. How/where the ecu and tranny receive their power .

ps. from a untouched interior to the level seen in the pics was about 75 mins of work:cool:

Was your 94 SC wrecked or something? If not, what is the reason for yanking the engine and trans to swap them into a 'gulp' Chevy?

rusted out! I have pie plate holes in my floor boards:mad: nothing wrong with it otherwise, trans went 2 years ago but I have a 2003 stang tranny ready to go in.

Back