need stock 89-93 balncer asap

hmeric7

popsted this a few days ago. i m looking for a good used harmonic balncer off a 89-93 bird. if u can pm me and let me know whatcha got and how much your asking. would like pics to if ya can thanks guys.

popsted this a few days ago. i m looking for a good used harmonic balncer off a 89-93 bird. if u can pm me and let me know whatcha got and how much your asking. would like pics to if ya can thanks guys.

You might get better results if you post for this in the want to buy section. Just trying to help. I wouldn't go with a used balancer due to their being prone to breaking off the crankshaft. If you had to go with a used one, use it only long enough to save the money for a BHJ. Well worth the money if you're going to keep the car. I love knowing mine's "fixed forever".

yeah i understand. i just got the car off a friend who bought it and never got around to fixing it so neither of us know how well it runs or anything so im just looking to get it running and go from there.

Get a new one

I was lucky, the used one I got lasted until I took my bird off the road to do thr T56 swap. I found the outside had seperated from the hub when it moved while prying up the oil pan. Noticed my painted match marks were not lined up any more. ordered a new dorman complete with new pully from Rock auto.
1993 FORD THUNDERBIRD SC 3.8L 232cid V6 MFI Supercharged (R) OHV : Engine : Harmonic Balancer
DORMAN Part # 594208 {#E9SZ6B321C} Type: Solid w/ Pulleys / Diameter: 3.75" / Width: 6.06" Price:$220.79
MikeH

Last edited:
Back