It's amazing what you can see...

talonhead

...When you put more light on things!!!
My garage is an oversized 2 car. It had 4 single bulb fixtures! I finally had it with stringing extension cords all over the place and then knocking over the extra lights plugged into said cords and breaking the bulbs!

I finally got off my duff and put up the two 8' floresent fixtures that have been taking up space in the Man Cave. Then went down to Home Despot and picked up another and put it up. These have (4) 4' tubes. I can't wait till next week to go get another set! I can actually see what is in my garage without having to: ask someone, get another light (or 2), or use my pocket light.
I can really see what I am doing now. I have cleaned out most of the debris left over from the front wall rebuild. Started building another work bench and puting my 220V feed back (had to tear out for wall rebuild) I figure while I'm at it other than (2) 110v single outlets in the ceiling for door closers the only outlets (all of 2) are on the back wall that ajoins the boiler room.
I plan to put my welder outlets between the bay doors. Also a (4) outlet 110V box above that run off a single brkr from the sub-panel, the other single brkr
will power a couple of outlets at the workbench, a pair of lights mounted on the bottom of hanging cabinets (not installed at this time) and a light and outlet under the stairs (after I cut a door) that will be used for storage.
I may have to put in a larger sub-panel, as there is definately a shortage of outlets also!!!!! After all, I need somewhere to plug in my new compressor!
Welder hook-ups are a priority, need to get the mods for trans crossmember done so I can pull the trans and block to do the alignment and setup on the T56 :)
Hope all had a good weekend!
MikeH

Back