repalcing stock harmonic balancer

hmeric7

hey fellas just got the bitd in the garage. getting ready to pull whats left of the harmonic balncer off but was wondeirng if there was any ways to do it without being a true pain in the ace. any ways im gonan pull the front cover condencer and raditor to give me striahgt access to drill and hopefully thread out the broken bolt. didnt know if there was a simple way you guys had found to get the ramaing sleeve off the cran kshaft before i drill out the stud. thanks ive read the article on this page but was just picking some brains

ok well when i go to put the diff balncer on does the little sporkcet cam sporcjket have to go on a certian way caus ei noticed in some pics there is a little gap on one spot of the cog.

ok well when i go to put the diff balncer on does the little sporkcet cam sporcjket have to go on a certian way caus ei noticed in some pics there is a little gap on one spot of the cog.

The bolt pattern to hold the sensor ring onto the balancer has one of the holes slightly offset and it will only line up all 4 holes, when it's in the correct position.

David

Back