Part for rear suspension

Hiram K

First, if I have placed this in the wrong section, please excuse and move if necessary. What is the stamped metal part called that attaches from the rear suspension to the car body at the very rear of the rocker panel? It is held in place by 2 studs at the rocker panel area, and 1 long stud at the other end that goes up thru a rubber donut into the frame I believe. I removed mine today , passenger side and its rusted all to pieces. If I can identify the part, maybe I can buy one somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Here is a picture with the part numbers for the Sub-Frame Brackets.

Attachments

• HPIM1816s.JPG
    HPIM1816s.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Yah! You can still buy those from Ford for $40.00 each. But, don't throw away those bolts. You can't buy those from Ford anymore. The long ones cost me $36.00 for the pair, and I had to order them from the combine/ tractor dealership down the road from me. Not an easy find.

You can get them for quite a bit less than that. I bought the pair pictured from Tousley Ford for $46 shipped a couple of months ago.

You can get them for quite a bit less than that. I bought the pair pictured from Tousley Ford for $46 shipped a couple of months ago.

Doug, list price on them is $40.41 each up here in Soviet Canuckistan. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Back