WTB 94/95 SC in Florida

dkmac

AS the title says, I am looking for a 94/95 SC in the Northern Florida area. Would prefer a manual, but will take what I can get. Please let me know, I will give it a good home. God bless.

give spinningwheels-sc.com a call i think they might have one... and there in ur area .. tell them ironworker sent u

'94 5-spd in Ohio?!

AS the title says, I am looking for a 94/95 SC in the Northern Florida area. Would prefer a manual, but will take what I can get. Please let me know, I will give it a good home. God bless.

Not in Northern Florida, but check mine out in the Classifieds!!
You won't find a nicer '94 5-spd., and it needs almost nothing.
Delivery might be a possibility, my sister lives in Jacksonville.
Let me know.
Thanks!
Jeff Parker

Not in Northern Florida, but check mine out in the Classifieds!!
You won't find a nicer '94 5-spd., and it needs almost nothing.
Delivery might be a possibility, my sister lives in Jacksonville.
Let me know.
Thanks!
Jeff Parker

Jeff,
That is a beautiful SC, unfortunatly it is more than what I have to spend. I only have $1200 in hand. I am a bit straped due to wife and kids along with school constraints. I had posted to one the other day where someone wanted $1000 for it a month ago and they already sold it. If I had the cash I would give it a good home in a heartbeat. Thank you for the reply. God bless.

TTT,
I am really needing to buy by next weekend. I now have $2500 cash in had tops to spend. Please if you are in the South Eatern Regon or will to deliver to Jacksonville, let me know. Thank you all very much.

Donny

Last edited:

Jake,
Thank you for the heads-up. I really like the second one, unfortunately I do not have that much cash to spend or I would pick it up in a heartbeat. I would consider trading my 65 c10 for the right on though. God bless.

Donny

Nobody could use the Christmas money from the sale of theirs??? God bless and Merry Christmas.

Donny

ck my posts and email me I have a couple Ill sell reasonable id rather they get used my 95 has 78,000 on it

Back