1990 White w Black Interior - 35k mi's - Schwiiinnnggg

Damn.SC.Fan

Hey All ... I see many of you offering great tips & advice in here .. Plz HELP - what is the absolute best source for brand new looking SC Leather Seats ... Just bought a '90 w only 35,000 miles on her - but she has black cloth ... Which Looks Damn New but I have Got to have new looking leather or maybe even the best.of.the.best SC Seat Cover that looks leather ?? Plz Reply - Lemme know yer thoughts

PS: I've been searching the entire country for months & months for a white or silver '90, '91, '92 with 15K-35K Mi Fully Loaded ... But EVERY SINGLE time i'd come across a great one it'd be red or black or a damn automatic. This baby has Everything buttt Leather - Uggghhhhhh -- please help me find perfect condition leather !!

Rick W
MrRickWood@gmail.com

Pictures!

This thread is worthless without pictures!!
Plus, why would you want to take a mint
condition SC with only 35K miles on it, & start
changing things?

I agree with JJP90SC 1,000%
Pictures :eek:
What plans do you have for her?? short term and long run

I would recommned that if you really want leather setha, find some leather seats from an SC at your local yunk yard and then have those re-upholstered wtih black leather.

Congrats on your gem! :)

I would recommned that if you really want leather setha, find some leather seats from an SC at your local yunk yard and then have those re-upholstered wtih black leather.

Yikes - - Sorry for the delay in response - I 'thought' the forum emailed me when people replied (sorta like FaceBook does) - didn't realize i had to scroll down to find it myself. haa, i caught some grief in here for no pictures - But i like your reply - thank you - Just Picky, I simply couldn't find a 15K to 35K collector car with Every.Single.Thing I wanted -- It's perfect but just doen't have leather - One Guy Asks Whey the heck would i change anything - Ummm, cuz I want LEATHER !! Anyway -i've checked with a few pro-shops here in Seattle - i feel confident they can pull the cloth off & stitch up the Bad-Azzz Look that i want - Thanks again for your positive reply.

Ohhh, SC007, I neglected to answer - I had a white SC back in 92 and totally loved it - but sold it cuz i was rolling in business & wanted a BMW840ci - - - Now I have Room . . . Plans For Her You Asked: Summer Driver - The Funnest Car I've Ever Had on those mountain passes - An SC will fly over 4 steep mountain passes & handle all those tight corners like nothing. Prob to old to pull this stunt but my record time from Seattle to Missoula MT even pulling over for a quick fuel & burger was 6 hours 45 min's . . . Thanks Again for your positive post - the only photos i have are from the seller which are a bit lame - I'll get better ones up on here soon.

Wassamatta with black?!

As the owner of 2 black 93 sc's, my first was a '90 auto white w/chrystal blue leather, don't 'call seeing a white w/black interior. But, gotta love the leather!
Good luck and welcome!
MikeH

Back