Wednesday Meeting in the West End

Les Borda

Come one come all, Hooters, Queen Street West in Brampton,
Wednesday October 16th.

7:30-8:00-ish, half price wings night as usual.

Hooters...it's an adventure.

(they should pay me for this kind of advertising).

It looks like I'll most likely be in for the meet tonight. I hope to see lots of familiar faces!!!

Cheers,

Sean

Bill are you going to the dyno tonight? If you are I'll meet you there. I'll go up to hooters and get my stuff from everyone and then Ill come out there.Call me

The Turbo coupe cometh!!!!

No, I'm not dead!!!:rolleyes: Just have a sh-t load of 2.3 talk to take care of on Turboford .com ! sorry:( But hay! I'm the prez of the new Turboford club in Ontario! It is a merger between the Southern Ontario Merker Owners & members of TurboFord.com who live in Ontario! I will be orginizing a 1/4 mile shoot out!! 2.3TC, SVO, XR4Ti V.S. 3.8 SC's and XR7's !!!!!!!!!
A all day track event for next year!!! Bill & les, we will talk!!!
P.S. not all president's are like Wayne:eek: keep up the good work ed! Nice pro mo:D

Another great turnout !!

An excellent turnout again tonight guys ... even Matteson managed to find his pants and make it out !!

cheers
Ed N.

Ha ha, very funny! "FIND MY PANTS"??? You guys don't have a clue!!!

Last night was a blast! It was great to see so many guys out WITH THEIR SC's, especially this late in the season. I only wish it were well enough lit outside that place that I could have snapped some digital pics. I've got a couple of shots taken inside Hooters (sorry, gang, but I don't think I've got any of the waitstaff in the pics). As soon as I can, I'll get them transferred to my PC and post them.

Best regards,

Sean

SeanMatteson said:
It was great to see so many guys out WITH THEIR SC's, especially this late in the season.

Nice dig there Sean, you're just jealous of my new 'Baywatch Edition' Ranger :D

cheers
Ed N.

Back