Complete M112 blower package for sale

kenewagner

I have decided to sell my old M112 setup. It will be complete and ready to install. I will provide a top hat that will fit under a stock hood or will build something suitable for the one who buys it with in reason. The existing top hat was built to fit only my IC set up. The lower intake manifold has been ported and polished
The return plenum has been split and widened as well as the opening into the lower manifold. The TB plenum is built to fit a 75MM TB. It could be opened up to fit a 85MM TB with little problem. The blower has has extensive porting on the outlet and has the same inlet as a MPX blower. It comes with a quick change pulley system and (2) pulleys. The fuel rail has been lengthen to fit and is included. Installation would require only a small modification to the accessory bracket to fit. If you are interested I will be glad to answer any questions anyone has. I had electrical problems while trying to dyno this blower on my mild engine so I dont have any HP numbers to throw out there. It did make over 400 rwtq which gets a car moving pretty quick. Cost of the whole package is 1750.00. Does not include shipping.

Ken

I threw in a picture of a M112 with a low top that would attach to stock IC tube and fit under a stock hood to show what the top would look like

Attachments

• New blower combo 2.jpg
    New blower combo 2.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 345
  • Done M112 001.jpg
    Done M112 001.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Blake m112.jpg
    Blake m112.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 320
  • M112 vs M90.jpg
    M112 vs M90.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 323
Not a lot of interest on this so I guess I will list it on Ebay. The mustang guys will hopefully snatch it up.

Ken

Back