I need pictures! Will pay if you can help.

sprink268

I badly want the original decals that came on a 1993 SC radiator support. You know the ones that show belt routing, misc. engine tune info, etc. If someone can get pictures of these stickers off a 1993 SC that are in near perfect condition I will pay you for your time and effort. This will of course take a very high quality camera so I can make resto decals from the pics. I have tried every business that deals with this including Osbourne Decals, but the all say are cars are not old enough. Please spread the word and help if you can. I APPRECIATE any effort guys!

I'm going to the yard tomorrow. Do you want the sticker or just a picture (if I can find one)? If you just want a picture, and there is one there, I'll do it for nothing, but if you want the sticker, and I can retrieve it without damage, then just postage will do. Sound like a deal to you? :D

if you were able to cut the core support around the sticker he could take the piece of metal to a printing shop and they could copy the exact thing

Well yeah, thats what i'm saying. I'll have all the tools with me tomorrow including torchs and a mod'ed drill with whiz wheel attachment. If I can get it, and if they have one, it wont cost me anything but a few minutes of my time, so, you know, why not help out a member? :)

I was actually looking onto making those for local body shops, I have a huge roll of the correct material but I need the correct inks.
Alan

I love people who own Super Coupes and this is why. It kills me that you can buy any resto piece for a late model Mustang as if the the SC didn't exist. I would love to see the same pieces ( and I am not alone) for our beloved cars. Let me know what you guys come up with. Thanks again guys!

Back