Those whacky engineers at Ford are at it again

I for one, would sell my mother if I thought I could pay cash for a 2011 GT500....Anyone looking for a perfectly good white girl?

the bugatti veyron has the same system for when the driver wants to do a top speed run... 253 mph. they insert a key beside the drivers seat, it lowers the aerofoil, and the suspension hunkers down. tires only last 15 minutes at that speed, the gas in the tank... 12. :eek:

I for one, would sell my mother if I thought I could pay cash for a 2011 GT500....Anyone looking for a perfectly good white girl?

how many miles does she have? how does the under carriage look? any body damage? any major accidents? what all extra parts come with her?

how many miles does she have? how does the under carriage look? any body damage? any major accidents? what all extra parts come with her?

She is on the her second owner. Has 50k on her. Havent checked out the undercarriage but I can tell she is rust free. Momfax is clean. She comes with no extra parts but I do know that she is worth quite a bit.....

Didnt read the whole article......but who would actually use the street key? Not I!!

the fact that you dont get the red key when you buy the car you get to use the regular key, until you BUY the red key from the parts counter, and if I remember right, using the red key voids the warranty. thanks ford

•TracKey, available for 2012 Mustang Boss 302 owners through Ford dealers, adds TracMode powertrain control software to the car for track use, providing full race calibration and two-stage launch control in addition to stock calibration, without compromising factory warranty

It should, however, come with the car as opposed to being available at additional cost. That's pretty crappy.

Back