94-95 engine

Hit up sinhumane - he's in Kansas.. kinda close to Texas, and I'm fairly sure he's got a 94/95 engine, but not sure if he's selling it whole or in parts. Might be worth a shot.

i do have one coming out of my 95 sc. blower is sold off of it, but 300 bucks takes the whole shebang.

wichita ks.

harmonic balancer broke, but the bottom end is fine. you will have to extract the broken bolt and hub ring. 142k on it, about 30k on last headgasket replacement.

is the engine out and ready to be picked up?:D im looking for connecting rods and crank if those two are good im game...let me know:cool:
Im about 380 miles away; kinda long drive but nothing compared to 2500 miles I drove to get the 89 sc I bought a week ago....my wife still looks at me funny:D

i have a parts engine with those parts in good shape. i would recommend putting new rings and bearings on them, but all the good bits are kosher.

i could probably ship a crank and conrods with pistons attached.

50 bucks for the rotating assy. plus shipping. :)

Ok that sounds good; Im gonna install new pistons anyway. Im gonna need the windage tray and pick up tube also if you have those......how much? zip code 79107

well....I sent money for the above mentioned parts and havent got them yet...just wondering whats going on:(
come to find out that he is posted as a bad seller:rolleyes:
I need my parts or money back

Back