check this out

For reference, the car at the 6 minute mark looks a lot like my car :cool: And the car at the 8:15 mark looks a lot like a future 9 second SC that may have traveled to the event with me ;)

For reference, the car at the 6 minute mark looks a lot like my car :cool: And the car at the 8:15 mark looks a lot like a future 9 second SC that may have traveled to the event with me ;)

Yeah thats me....doing the Chris Wise signature 3 gear burnout.

David

Nice to see both of your cars running great but the video is poorly shot........:(

You need that great supercoupe videographer who goes by the name Chris Vinning........;)

Nice to see both of your cars running great but the video is poorly shot........:(

You need that great supercoupe videographer who goes by the name Chris Vinning........;)

That would be nice. Sally Arnold was there, but she forgot her camera. Looks like the video was made by someone mainly interested in the imports we were racing, so we are lucky to even be on that video.

David

That would be nice. Sally Arnold was there, but she forgot her camera. Looks like the video was made by someone mainly interested in the imports we were racing, so we are lucky to even be on that video.

David
Good point about the imports David, I never even thought about that connection.

Keith, the video wasn't the greatest, but it is a bonus since none of us were shooting video.

:mad:
Keith, the video wasn't the greatest, but it is a bonus since none of us were shooting video.

Kurt,
It's definitely a nice unexpected bonus. I'm heading back to the track tomorrow and with my luck I'll run a new personal best with no video to show for it.......:mad:

Yeah guy zooms in way too much. But, yeah atleast you guys got some videos of your runs. And dude's beloved rice got ate up the whole day.:D

Keith, get Todd to put that go pro in the cars.;)

Back