Thinking of parting out my 94 SC in central massachusetts

Shooter_Jay

It's a complete car with straight body panels, though the paint is very dirty looking. Lots of good parts so tell me what you need.

I'm in north central Massachusetts area. Parts delivery negotiable.

How much for coolant overflow bottle if it's in good condition and is it an auto or five speed?

Last edited:
It's a complete car with straight body panels, though the paint is very dirty looking. Lots of good parts so tell me what you need.

How much do you want for the entire car? Can you give a description of car? Do you have pics?
Thanks
Ken

I decided to part it for much more money than to sell as a fixer-upper cheap. Unless you want to make me an offer I can't refuse.

I originally was just going to try to sell it for 500, but I think with so many good parts I can do a lot better.

Any chance you have the Rear window weather stripping and trim in good-excellent cond...? Mine is sunbaked/cracked and falling apart....
Shipped to MI. 48164

I decided to part it for much more money than to sell as a fixer-upper cheap. Unless you want to make me an offer I can't refuse.

I originally was just going to try to sell it for 500, but I think with so many good parts I can do a lot better.

Can you post pictures of the car? Exterior, interior, engine, etc. What is the mileage? and running condition? I like to give you an offer, but without details I can't give you a reasonable offer.
Thanks
Ken

'94 parts

How's the suspension? Looking for front strut assemblies, lower control arms. Are Brake rotors & calipers new/old, condition?

Thanks.
Mark

How much for the trac-loc rear end. Should be an 8.8 trac-lock right? Thanks.

I'm not the seller but he said the car is a 94 automatic and 94/5 automatic SC's came with an 8.8 open differential. All 89-93 SC's came with a 8.8 trac-lok and all 94/5 five speed SC's came with a 8.8 trac-lok.

Last edited:
Running Condition??

How is the engine? Complete and running? Milage??
Just south of Boston, with flatbed...can pick up but would want complete. In most need of running engine....

Back