Are these early model superchargers or late?

bkosonen

Here are some pictures of the extra superchargers that came with the car. Also these pullys came to. Do they look stock or not? He said he got a set of UD and OD pullys. not sure if they are already on the car or not.

CIMG1847.jpg

CIMG1846.jpg

CIMG1843.jpg

CIMG1842.jpg

CIMG1853.jpg

CIMG1852.jpg

CIMG1851.jpg

CIMG1850.jpg

CIMG1848.jpg

Pulleys look like ASP pulleys, Also flip the SC and take a picture on the bottom where it meets the inlet. I think they are early blowers but turning them would confirm.

Ok I will go out and do that. Also with the pullys are ASP pullys good? The purple looking one looks used maybe? can I measure the pullys if so what size would they be if in fact they are OD and UD? He said he put a BJH balencer on. are any of the ones pictured the stock balancer ? sorry for the new guy questions.

Bummer. O well Im sure they are worth something right? Also with the pulleys, is there anyway to confirm if they are UD pullys?

Hey what is the grey box on the back of the super charger below the green mark? my car has a bracket for this but nothing is there. Mine is an auto 91 .

Hey what is the grey box on the back of the super charger below the green mark? my car has a bracket for this but nothing is there. Mine is an auto 91 .

is that the egr solenoid?

my car doesnt have egr so probably why i also dont have that on mine.

Back