Memory fuse.

sc91gt

Hello, when I got my 90sc it had numerous issues. Some factory some from the PO. The fuse panel next to the battery had a green with red striped wire cut and hanging out of the bottom and was missing a 5amp fuse to the memory. I traced the wire to that memory fuse and reconnected it. It pops the fuse instantly. Any body had this issue? Or know what could be causing it? Thanks, Shawn.

Green/Red is Horn/Hazards
Memory fuse goes to Radio, VMM, Climate Control and Electronic Cluster.

Memory wire is Green/Pink.

Yours could be slightly different cause this comes form a 93. I lean toward the radio being the issue.

wire?

It was a while ago that I re-connected the wire and it was light green and what looked to be red(will check tomorrow for sure). But the the only wire that was cut from the fuse panel was from the memory slot, and it was the same colors as the one dangling down. So I connected them. So something from the radio wiring could be popping it? Cause that has been hacked too. What does VMM stand for? The climate control seems to work fine. And what which electronics cluster are you refering to? Thanks.

VMM=Vehicle Maintenance Monitor. Top of the dash if you don't have a display there don't worry.
Sounds like you don't have Electronic dash so disregard.

I bet it is the radio since people like thinking they know what they are doing there but don't.

Thanks.

I will go throught the stereo wiring tomorrow.This websites main purpose is to keep tbird owners sane. Well, at least from going further insane. Thank you for the insight, again. :) Shawn

Back