PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade

Goldeneagle
11-22-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm getting too bad in the knees for this, so I'm putting it up to trade. I have well over $12000.00 in this bone rattler, so the car needs to be in as good a shape as possible to keep the money difference that I'm going to want as far down as possible, considering the 20 year old +\- that I'm looking for. I am looking for a, in good shape and in good running condition, SC or XR-7. Year is not important as much as its condition. 5 speed or auto is fine, and color is not an issue as long as it is not lime green, day glow pink, or some other bizarreo color. Also, I will entertain the possibility's of trading parts, however that would just make the money end of the equation go up. All reasonable offers will be considered. A video (MP4) of me starting it up cold is available on request. Sound is with the video so you can hear its pipe cackle and tone.

Things that I know it needs.
#1 A bath
#2 A new home
#3 It will need new tires at some point
#4 A screw keeps comming lose, teflon tape will fix it.

hawgy
12-01-2010, 01:26 AM
is that a hardtail??

Goldeneagle
12-01-2010, 12:41 PM
is that a hardtail??

No, it has a mono shock under the seat. It's just built to look like a hard tail.

Flip
12-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Have any other info, like year of motor, when it was built. etc.. Miles on it?

Goldeneagle
12-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Have any other info, like year of motor, when it was built. etc.. Miles on it?

Yes, the engine is a 2002 and been well maintained. The wet clutches and drum were replaced 1800 hundred mile ago. The coils were replaced 600 hundred or so miles ago. It has 14758 miles on it and fells like its just getting broke in. Any other questions I can answer, I well do so the best I can. Thanks

Goldeneagle
06-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Resurrection, bump to the top, still looking for trades.