Check out what I found in my parts car

moore89

So I was digging through my parts car, and found this little brass card. It was wedged under the drivers side kick-panel. Apparently it was owned by another enthusiast at one time.

Attachments

• Image077.1.jpg
    Image077.1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
So I was digging through my parts car, and found this little brass card. It was wedged under the drivers side kick-panel. Apparently it was owned by another enthusiast at one time.

wonder how old that thing is

thats pretty sweet.;)

I'm finding all kinds of stuff in this car, originally I bought it for all the 5-speed parts to swap over. The interior and exterior were pretty rough but the drivetrain was good. I've come to find that there were alot of aftermarket parts on it too, including an almost brand new looking s-port blower.

Oh my! What else???

-ZR Motorsports intake
-Magnum Powers raised top
-S-port blower that looks like it was never even run
-10% od sc pulley
-70mm BBK TB
-76mm C&L maf
-48lb hr injectors (two more sets in the trunk stockers and a bigger set)
-255gph fuel pump
-3.55 gears
-B&M ripper shifter
-intercooler fan
-full exhaust minus headers

I still need to pull the motor apart to see if anything was done internally, or to the heads. It wouldn't fire up when I bought it but it did turn over. I seem to find something cool every time I get in it.

Sounds like a great find for a parts car. Especially if you didn't pay much for the car :D I'd like to come across a ZR intake, S-port blower, and ripper shifter by accident :)

Sounds like a great find for a parts car. Especially if you didn't pay much for the car :D I'd like to come across a ZR intake, S-port blower, and ripper shifter by accident :)

I got really lucky with the find, and no I didn't pay that much for it. :)

By the way here is the chaos, that are my current projects.

Attachments

• P112710007.jpg
    P112710007.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 76
  • P112710012.jpg
    P112710012.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 82
  • P112710013.jpg
    P112710013.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 76
  • P112710011.jpg
    P112710011.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 81
nice find, i ordered an m5r2 from a tennessee junkyard, I paid $300 shipped to new orleans, when i finally got it going in the car i immediately realized it had a short throw on it :)

insignificant to your findings though but i thought that was pretty nice

nice find, i ordered an m5r2 from a tennessee junkyard, I paid $300 shipped to new orleans, when i finally got it going in the car i immediately realized it had a short throw on it :)

insignificant to your findings though but i thought that was pretty nice

Unexpected finds are always the best, getting a short throw thrown in on a transmission purchase is a nice bonus.

That's old school. Mine is in my night stand drawer.

I picked up a 90 SC to use as a parts car for $600 that had a ported 94 - 95 blower on it....

Then I got an 89 5 speed that had $25.00 in small change in the trunk....

Back