PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Carlisle....

Ken Seegers
12-01-2010, 08:47 AM
I know it is a little early, but I received an e-mail about the All-Fords at Carlisle. If you pay early there is a $5 discount. Also, again this year you can preregister and get your sticker sent to your home and don't have to worry about parking and waiting in line to register.

I know last year Damon did alot of planning and setting up activities for all of us.

Damon, if you need anything give me a call.

Ken

Kurt K
12-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Will you be attending car-less again? :p

I will most-likely have to skip Carlisle again in 2011 since the new baby will only be about 5 weeks old by then.

Ken Seegers
12-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Will you be attending car-less again? :p

I will most-likely have to skip Carlisle again in 2011 since the new baby will only be about 5 weeks old by then.

No, I have two cars....remember???:p

Congrads on the new addition.

VicRattlehead
12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
no carlisle for me, ill probably be here.....
June 3-5, 2011
9th Annual NMCA Muscle Car Nationals
Featuring the 3rd Annual shopHEMI.com Late-Model HEMI Shootout
Maryland International Raceway Mechanicsville, MD

that all depends on if we are doing the full NMCA schedule again this year.

XxSlowpokexX
12-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Once I get back from Vacation in January 2011 well discuss!!!! i'd really like to get a cruise going this year with photos. Also thinking of another hotel besides the hotel Carlisle...Thoughts?

Regul8r
12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Won't be there either.
Will be on the road to Power Tour and then on the Power Tour.

mellbutler
12-14-2010, 08:14 PM
We are planning on coming...questions is which cars and how many to bring...probably 2

mel

XxSlowpokexX
12-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Well looks liek I may just hav emy car there this year unliek last..YAHHOO...

Anyone want to look into alternative hotels than the Hotel Carlisle?

Ken Seegers
12-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Well looks liek I may just hav emy car there this year unliek last..YAHHOO...

Anyone want to look into alternative hotels than the Hotel Carlisle?

Damon,
I can try looking into different hotels
Thanks
Ken

rjgraul
01-08-2011, 08:49 AM
I plan on being there again this year. New (reman engine) and new trans and running good.

XxSlowpokexX
01-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Ken,

If you can. SOmetimes if we get enough rooms they will even offer a baquet room and whatnot. We may even go in with the marauder guys so that we can get a super good deal. See whats out there. I bene awfully busy but will be getting on this Carlisle thing asap. I emailed DUffy but no responce back yet. I think we should have a seperat eCarlisle and shootout event section under events.

I plan on getting trophies again as well.....Ill start the official Thread soon with the basic info:O)

ANyone that thinks they can help chime in!!!! Really want to do a cruise this year. Preferably to or from teh fairgrounds..SC and XR7's in force!

Damon

Pat DiPersia
01-09-2011, 10:11 AM
I think we should have a seperat eCarlisle and shootout event section under events.

There is one already for the shootout. I agree on Carlisle if we're going to be serious and try to make good things happen! I'll work on creating a forum now. Once it's up, go ahead and start some threads on the different logistics/issues, such as hotel, cruise to Carlisle, GO KARTS, etc. . .

mellbutler
01-09-2011, 11:22 AM
I know it is a little early, but I received an e-mail about the All-Fords at Carlisle. If you pay early there is a $5 discount. Also, again this year you can preregister and get your sticker sent to your home and don't have to worry about parking and waiting in line to register.

I know last year Damon did alot of planning and setting up activities for all of us.

Damon, if you need anything give me a call.

Ken

You might include the date and link on first post

June 3-5th

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Nettlesd
01-09-2011, 03:42 PM
There is one already for the shootout.

I don't believe people can see the one you are talking about.

Nice progress on the forums.

Kurt K
01-09-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't believe people can see the one you are talking about.

Nice progress on the forums.
Yes, that one is for Shootout Committee members only.

Pat DiPersia
01-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Ohhhh, well, the cats out of the bag now! :)

Should I set one up for the shootout then as well, and add committee or something to the title of the existing one so there's no confusion?

Nettlesd
01-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Ohhhh, well, the cats out of the bag now! :)

Should I set one up for the shootout then as well, and add committee or something to the title of the existing one so there's no confusion?

Probably doesn't even matter now.

I would and a very good suggestion.

XxSlowpokexX
01-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Mel,

Every year we start an official thread. You can more than likely see last years. It combines all and is generally updated

Pat DiPersia
01-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Probably doesn't even matter now.

I would and a very good suggestion.

Done. I renamed the committee forum appropriately, and created a new forum for the Shootout. I think there was a thread in the regular events forum - I'll move that over to get things started. Once we have the date, I'll add that to the forum, and I think it would be best to simply rename the forums with the new dates each year. I don't think we need a new forum every year like in the past.

XxSlowpokexX
01-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks for setting this all up Pat

Ken Seegers
01-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Ken,

If you can. SOmetimes if we get enough rooms they will even offer a baquet room and whatnot. We may even go in with the marauder guys so that we can get a super good deal. See whats out there. I bene awfully busy but will be getting on this Carlisle thing asap. I emailed DUffy but no responce back yet. I think we should have a seperat eCarlisle and shootout event section under events.

I plan on getting trophies again as well.....Ill start the official Thread soon with the basic info:O)

ANyone that thinks they can help chime in!!!! Really want to do a cruise this year. Preferably to or from teh fairgrounds..SC and XR7's in force!

Damon

Damon,
I will try this week and see what is available. Do you have any contact with the marauder guys?
Thanks
Ken

XxSlowpokexX
01-10-2011, 01:08 PM
My buddy said they were thinking the hampton inn but it seemed to be more expensive than the hotel Carlisle so Im not sure we want to go there. He said hed do whatever we did however.

Im thinking if we can get prices. See whta they can do as far as discount volume and take it from there. Otherwise we can stick to the same old situation. Just seems maybe we can do better

Crash00527
02-27-2011, 09:56 PM
I submitted a request a group rate for the Super 8 North, next to Hotel Carlisle. For those who are interested in staying there. Should hear back tomorrow sometime.