Benefit of Mark VIII Control Arms???

KillSwitchNY

I cant find any info in a search so please help. I have these alum rear lower arms out of a 94 LSC. I see alot of people here are using them. Now i am not going to be using any airbags and i will have tokico hp shocks and Tokico Springs and using Prothane upper/lower spring isolators.

What is the "upgrade" of these vs stock on my 95 SC. thanks in advance.

No the spring cup is lower and designed for airride system. When you use the tbird springs on the mark arms the springs sits lower= lower ride height in the rear. But can be compensated with poly isolator bushings. They sold alum perches a while back to compensate and recently you can get delrin ones to compensate so you dont loose the weight savings.

I ran mine with poly isolators without problems but others will advise against it. I now have a set of the old alum spring perches but only because my air lift aux airbags no longer worked as designed because of the missing bump on the perch. With the Alum perch my Air lift bags work like they are meant to work.

Just posted mine for sale in the classifieds. I can bring them back to the yard i got them from, but i figure ill give someone the benefit of the doubt to get a set of these.

And RICARDO, BTW car looks sick! just flipped thru ur pics. Funny thing is i was searching for a lip spoiler picture on good a while back and your car came up, and i was like HOLY ~~~~ that thing is nice. Did u fab that spoiler up? And where the hell did u manage to get that Cervini looking cowl piece from? or did you cut it off a mustang hood.

Last edited:
Weight savings in suspension peices is a hug edeal....Moreso then anywhere else on a car. I believe Rico is understating that. DLF on here makes spring sperches for use with the mark VIII arms. I have them on my car

ANYWAYS..Rico makes his own hoods.Cuz he has mad skillzzzzzz

VFN fiberglass hood and a donor Cobra 00R hood. And a whole winter in the basement with it.
Spoiler is the forgotten early style Xenon wing. They still have the mold you just have to order the right number. They only really advertised one now but they always had two styles.

Last edited:
Back