Can't Find ARC Code

Shinerstang

Guys,

My ARC light is flashing once, then 6 times. I've found all the other codes 1-4 relating to the corners of the car, but what does 1 then 6 flash mean?

I've searched here and the internet, and can't find anything except the MN12 forum that doesn't work anymore.....

ok bringing this thread back up...
i just purchased this same car from my father. How can i go about fixing this problem. Sometimes the power steering doesnt work and its a bear to turn. Would switchin to a non electronic assist be doable?
Also looking as shock options for this car. This car needs a lot of love as i just sold a 88 tc and bought this pile.
Also the speedo works but the trip and odometer doesnt. Any ideas
Thanks

ok bringing this thread back up...
i just purchased this same car from my father. How can i go about fixing this problem. Sometimes the power steering doesnt work and its a bear to turn. Would switchin to a non electronic assist be doable?
Also looking as shock options for this car. This car needs a lot of love as i just sold a 88 tc and bought this pile.
Also the speedo works but the trip and odometer doesnt. Any ideas
Thanks

First off, it's not electronic assist, it's hydralic assist.

A good flush is one of the first things.

Shock options will depend on what you want to do with it.

I suggest checking not only the search here, but also over at forums.tccoa.com for help on the odometer.

RwP

First off, it's not electronic assist, it's hydralic assist.

A good flush is one of the first things.

Shock options will depend on what you want to do with it.

I suggest checking not only the search here, but also over at forums.tccoa.com for help on the odometer.

RwP

I am going thru the countless shock option threads, looks like the tokico elect adj shocks it is then.
thanks

Back