New best at VMP

nickleman60

I closed out the season with my best run ever. I ran an 11.153 @ 120.19 with a 1.53 60'. I only ran one more time before they kicked me off of the track for not having a rollbar, that run was an 11.218 @ 119.42 with a 1.55 60'. Pulling a 1.5 60' feels awesome to say the least, it really throws you back into the seat.

Here's a vid of the 11.218 run, Roadhawg wasn't there yet to film when I ran the 11.153. Silver Mustang in the 1st run is our friend Steve whose car has a 331 turbo, my run is right behind his hence the 1 video...........:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YzCmC5hK4s

Today was the last day that my car will go down the track with the MPx, I think I've done all I can do with it so it's time to move on to bigger and better things.

Attachments

• 11.15 timeslip 001.jpg
    11.15 timeslip 001.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Keith

Great season.

After talking it up pre-ShootOut you walked it out till the end.

Congrats- keep it coming

Mods plus cage = 10

Paul

Congrats Keith!!!!

Way to end the season!! Thats the way to hook it. I beleive you've reached the limits on that set up as well.

On to bigger and better things.

Awesome Job. Congrats!!!! ;)

Way to end the season!! Thats the way to hook it. I beleive you've reached the limits on that set up as well.

On to bigger and better things.

Awesome Job. Congrats!!!! ;)

I wasn't joking when I said he hasn't reached the limit of the MPX.... he has a way to go with it yet if he's willing to get creative with the inlet track to the blower.

Fraser

I wasn't joking when I said he hasn't reached the limit of the MPX.... he has a way to go with it yet if he's willing to get creative with the inlet track to the blower.

Fraser

Frazier,
You can keep playing with the MPx, I'm not about to sink anymore money into the current set up. I've reached the goals I wanted with it but with the goals that I have now the MPx will not do the job, it will not let me run 10's on motor, I don't care what you do to the inlet track, outlet track or whatever. I wish you luck with your undertaking.......:)

By the way, my 60' time is launching at an idle of 950 rpm's, no stall converter here........;)

Last edited:
Me too;) 10.740 at 126.83 and a 10.749 at 127.68... i'm out done for the year.:) Carry on turblows.:eek:

Me too;) 10.740 at 126.83 and a 10.749 at 127.68... i'm out done for the year.:) Carry on turblows.:eek:

You act like our turdblows are maxxed out. Bone stock heads on my junk, 17psi too, and 21 degrees of timing. Back yours off to those numbers:p. Whats your plans for next year, us turbo guys have another 100rwhp+ on tap, with out the giggle gas. What was the density altitude on that run?

Back