Pinks All Done?

Yeah it was kinda lookin that way as of late. Camoman has been bloggin away to try and keep it goin. I guess with not much success.

The new big thing seems to be NHRA unleashed. Mike Puckett can comment on that as I believe he went to one at Atlanta Dragway. They air that race on some channel.

That can only mean that the ratings are down for the show I guess. Kinda shocking with the amount of turnout that these events have....Guess its like any show though. They all run their course and disappear...

The show draws crowds but maybe the show's rating on TV are down.

I know for me... "GRASSROOTS" is NOT 8.5-11.5 tubbed and cage required cars! Those are cars that cause MONEY!

12-14 to me is "GRASSROOTS" some stock cars can do it, others need a little tweak, juice, power added, mild build ups etc... do it on STREET tires.

When I say STREET tires I mean TRUE STREET DOT tires not drag radials

Make it about cars that ACTUALLY drive on the street, not some super hopped up race car that CAN/MIGHT be driven on the street occasionally!

When I saw a race that was supposed to be in GA and neither driver had and actually title issued by the state I got put off by Pinks and all out is just a bunch of 10 sec car, basically the same as any other drag event.

The show draws crowds but maybe the show's rating on TV are down.

I know for me... "GRASSROOTS" is NOT 8.5-11.5 tubbed and cage required cars! Those are cars that cause MONEY!

12-14 to me is "GRASSROOTS" some stock cars can do it, others need a little tweak, juice, power added, mild build ups etc... do it on STREET tires.

When I say STREET tires I mean TRUE STREET DOT tires not drag radials

Make it about cars that ACTUALLY drive on the street, not some super hopped up race car that CAN/MIGHT be driven on the street occasionally![/Q
I see it the same way i wanted to see more street cars not highly modified ones; but we can't have cake and eat it too right? or can we? ne ways the top gear show and battle of the super cars is what has my interest now.

yeah the show was much more intresting when the owners were actually embarassed to loose the car.

it ran the course of tv shows and got over the top and out of hand. just like a long lost show called over hauling..... that also started to suck then they only did celebrity or extremely rich bastards cars and it got so over the top I stoped watching it..

sucks ...

yeah the show was much more intresting when the owners were actually embarassed to loose the car.

it ran the course of tv shows and got over the top and out of hand. just like a long lost show called over hauling..... that also started to suck then they only did celebrity or extremely rich bastards cars and it got so over the top I stoped watching it..

sucks ...

Yup, Same thing, I still like watching it when it comes on but after they overhauled, Vince Neil's friend... BS! It was guys like me who have a project that time, life and money just never let it get finished. Guys who APPRECIATE someone doing that for them.

Back