PDA

View Full Version : in orlando til' saturday

decipha
12-09-2010, 10:30 PM
if anyone near the orlando area wants to meet a fellow enthusiast don't hesitate to give me a shout on the mobile
im staying in orange county near the convention center

sinhumane
12-10-2010, 01:54 PM
heh. i was there last month... yellow ribbon event. stayed at the rosen shingle creek. that was boss. :D

seawalkersee
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Kind of off the subject, but why do people type out the numbers instead of punching them in?

And on a second note, whatever happend to your follow up vids of your 351" 5 spd? I saw the one the other day and it was two years old.

Get after it and stop screwing around:D

SWS

SuperChicken89
12-11-2010, 11:06 AM
stayed at the rosen shingle creek. that was boss. :D

All of the Rosen Hotels are great places to stay. I stayed at Shingle Creek several years ago for a trade show. Very nice place with a great golf course.

Bryan

dkmac
12-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Kind of off the subject, but why do people type out the numbers instead of punching them in?

People type in the numbers these days because there are so many people out there with software that looks for phone numbers so they can spam them. By writing out the number, it makes it harder for these people to quick scan phone numbers. This is why there is that window you have to fill out now for most searchs, to make sure that you are human and not some program gathering information. God bless.

Donny

seawalkersee
12-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Good to know....You back home yet Mike?

SWS