NOS parts

Ballman

Got a few NOS parts, Still in the box fog lights with brackets and plastic still over the lens, 175 .... Full set of the inner rear tail lights for 89 and up for non SC birds , has black strip at bottom, still in the Ford box, looks to be all in 1 piece 200 .......... One NOS headlight also still in the ford box . 100 . ..... 5- speed shift knob 150 .... NOS Black door panel complete for drivers side , in the Box rare ....... 200 ... Horn pad with SC, black . 100 . rear set of tail lights for 93 and up with SC, still in the Ford box . Plus shipping. Im in Indiana . few used parts, Y2k wheels in Chrome with or without tires, tires are like new , on my show car. 17x8.5 and 18x9.5 . leather seats, gray. Pass. side . super nice shape. white rear fold down in leather, never seen white before, maybe rare. needs cleaned , but in good shape . ABS master set up . Selling a few of my show cars too . D,Wilder............Ballman32@aol.com

Last edited:
also just found 93 and up Pass. side LED rear lamp, still in the box . And 89 SC console top for Automatic, black . few switchs , headlight dimmer.......... Still looking ............ DW

NOS headlight: '89-'93 or '94-'95? Also driver's or passenger's side?
NOS fog lights: early or late model years?

Just curious.
Thanks,
Jeff

Got a few NOS parts, Still in the box fog lights with brackets and plastic still over the lens, 175 .... Full set of the inner rear tail lights for 89 and up for non SC birds , has black strip at bottom, still in the Ford box, looks to be all in 1 piece 200 .......... One NOS headlight also still in the ford box . 100 . ..... 5- speed shift knob 150 .... NOS Black door panel complete for drivers side , in the Box rare ....... 200 ... Horn pad with SC, black . 100 . rear set of tail lights for 93 and up with SC, still in the Ford box . Plus shipping. Im in Indiana . few used parts, Y2k wheels in Chrome with or without tires, tires are like new , on my show car. 17x8.5 and 18x9.5 . leather seats, gray. Pass. side . super nice shape. white rear fold down in leather, never seen white before, maybe rare. needs cleaned , but in good shape . ABS master set up . Selling a few of my show cars too . D,Wilder............Ballman32@aol.com

Explain WHAT you have in leather seats, gray? ALL of them? All leather or 94/95 cloth/leather combo?

head light is for early and fog lights are for early and seats are early too, gray leather. the fold down i have is in white leather . sorry i did not post all the info needed, Im going to try to sell a few things , Parts and at least 2 of the Birds. Thanks. DWilder ....... Ballman32@aol.com

Not sure but I think its already sold, he dont care witch side it is , just so long its a Ford and new in the box . What side do you need ?? DWilder

Parts

OK, for sure i will check on that in the next week or so . Lots going on with work and X-Mas. if this other guy does not buy it then you can be up to bat next for the headlight . D.Wilder

OK, found the headlight, its the Pass. side . 100 bucks and shipping cost . also found my rear lamp for 90 non SC. its the full inner lights as 1 piece , still in the Ford box. I think it has the lower black at the bottom of the lamps . 1 drivers side SC black door panel, complete and still in the box . DW

Back