PBR Dual Piston GT Calipers - Powdercoated Sonic Blue [SOLD]

Macros

SCCoA Member
Selling a set of PBR Dual Piston Mustang GT Calipers that have Powdercoated Sonic Blue. These look amazing behind a set of aftermarket or Cobra wheels!!!

I purchased these from a member, but decided to go with the full Cobra brake upgrade instead.

These are a fantastic bolt on that really makes a huge difference in stopping with the dual piston clamping power. They are powdercoated in Sonic Blue and Black. As they were already mounted on an SC, there are few small chips, but these won't be seen when installed.

$140 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Attachments

• PBR Duals - Blue 1.jpg
    PBR Duals - Blue 1.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 419
  • PBR Duals - Blue 2.jpg
    PBR Duals - Blue 2.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Selling a set of PBR Dual Piston Mustang GT Calipers that have Powdercoated Sonic Blue. These look amazing behind a set of aftermarket or Cobra wheels!!!

I purchased these from a member, but decided to go with the full Cobra brake upgrade instead.

These are a fantastic bolt on that really makes a huge difference in stopping with the dual piston clamping power. They are powdercoated in Sonic Blue and Black. As they were already mounted on an SC, there are few small chips, but these won't be seen when installed.

$150 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Are these a direct bolt on, using the TBird lines? What rotors do you need to use?

Awesome!

Thank you Sam!

These calipers are beautiful, better in person than in
the pictures!!

I can't wait for some nice weather (maybe March?) so I can get my
brake man (oldest son!) to mount them.

As always, Sam Young is a great seller & a HUGE
asset to the SuperCoupe community!!:)

Thanks again,
Jeff

Back