PDA

View Full Version : Helms EVTM

tripntx
10-16-2002, 03:49 PM
I need to purchase a good wiring diagram for my '90 SC. Where can I find a Helms or Ford EVTM at a decent price?

tbirdsc35th
10-16-2002, 05:44 PM
Here's a link to the EVTM from Helm.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=&Mfg=FMC&Make=FCT&Model=TBIR&Year=1990&Category=3&Keyword=&Module=&mscsid=27G09N69CUNA9JSKNTJX6WE76E448JE3

It's new so it's higher than used. This is all I can help with right now. :-)

Have a great week.

tripntx
10-17-2002, 07:10 AM
That's exactly what I need. I'll be ordering the EVTM and I'm hoping the Wiring Diagrams will be in stock soon.
Thanks

tbird88
10-17-2002, 09:44 AM
If you're in a bind for any particular wiring diagram then drop me an email. I can take a digital pic and email it to you.

'bird

TbirdSCFan
10-17-2002, 01:00 PM
tripntx.. I found a complete set in the Chiltons manual for the 83-92 Tbirds last night at the library.. I felt sort of like I'd struck gold :cool:
Unfortunately, there were like 30 pages or so and the SC pages were intermixed, so I only copied 2.. But next week.. I'll try t get the rest. I know this doesn't help you right away, but you might check with local libraries to see if they have anything.

tripntx
10-17-2002, 03:16 PM
I believe I have the same Chiltons manual but wasn't able to find good usable information on their diagrams. I'll look at it again. I have a Helms EVMT coming next week.
Thanks

tbirdsc35th
10-18-2002, 06:35 PM
tripntx? just a quick note. If you haven't ever seen an EVTM, it's a nice set of diagrams but remember it's a "logical" schematic. It shows current flow through connectors and devices but may not show exactly where something is located. There is a connector and device locator at the back along with actual placement drawings of where stuff is. It can get weird sometimes but it is really helpful. Probably the only real way to go. I designed electrical schematics in my youth but not EVTM type drawings. I love em. just my .02

Have a great weekend.