merry christmas

ironworker

to all the sccoa people on the here merry christmas and happy new year

hope u guys get what u want .... hope fully the sc santa will all bring u good thunderbird parts lol...

Last edited:
Merry XMas

Have a safe holiday.

We got 15-18" last week. Sunny for weekend.

Huts are being moved out onto the lake and the whine of snowmobiles fill the air.

All the best
Paul

Merry Christmas to all of you SC freaks/members out there and all the visitors also. We've had snow on the ground here in S.E. Michigan for at least a couple of weeks now and it's been cold as he\\. I love a white Christmas.:D:D

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all my SCCOA members & their families. Here in Iraq I have the air conditioner on in my room in DEC.:p It's hard not being with my family on holidays, this one is the hardest, but comming on here and keeping up as much as I can with you guys, makes me feel like im kinda home. Especially when I watch 2006 Shoot out on DVD over here that XR7 DAVE paid for me, with the help of Ira R was trying to get for me anyway. I haven't forgot about that, that truely made my last tour so much better. I made sure I brought it with me for this tour also. I know I haven't been to a shoot out yet, but I am really trying to get to one here soon. Have a good friend working on my engine while I am here.

Again Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all here and your families. Lets take a moment to thank the troops overseas that make it safe HERE for our Christmas while they are away from their families.

Hey David, As an ex girlfriend told me once:

Snow is like men, you never know how many inches your gonna get and how long its gonna last for!!!! THough that was great. Pass it on to the women in your life, they LOVE this joke!!!

Don

Back