good non ARC shock that is not Koni?

I put KYB's on with 1.75" Vogtland drop springs and they are a little too soft for my liking. The car rides and handles great but I'd like to have a stiffer shock. The price of the KYB's vs. Koni is why I picked them.

I have the tokico lowering springs with the Koni yellow's and I love the ride..... very predictable, and I can adjust it anyway I want to :D.

Fraser

well at this point I have gone through 2 tokico driver rear shocks as they keep leaking on me...obviously something is wrong, but no one can seem to tell me why

probably get 2 rear konis first then move to the front later

well at this point I have gone through 2 tokico driver rear shocks as they keep leaking on me...obviously something is wrong, but no one can seem to tell me why

probably get 2 rear konis first then move to the front later

Hope you got them warrantied. Is your car lower than 1.75" that could be a big reason.

I have the tokico blues with springtech springs and mine rides just about perfect for me, firm enough to blow a wheel bearing out in the corners(don't ask how I know) smooth enough to drive rough highway without your coffee spilling everywhere.
Alan

Back