PDA

View Full Version : Trade my 99 Galant for SC

rocknforchrist
12-29-2010, 12:55 AM
Wanting to trade my 99 Mitsubishi Galant for a SC. Would like a 5 speed and in good running shape. My 99 is my daily driver so car im trading for needs to run well. Just flipped 200 K on the Galant and it runs great. Ive owned the car for 10yrs and its been nothing but great for me....but im ready for a change. Lots of new parts including new timing belt and water pump (650$) new front rotors and brake pads, new NGK platinum plugs and wires, alt belt, new tires. exterior is good with a few nicks and stone chips. Interior is good but dash is cracked and windshield has crack below wiper blades. Lemme know what you got!
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp20/Pat1475/696.jpg

Dirtyd0g
12-29-2010, 12:08 PM
You might want to include information including where the car is, how far you'd be willing to travel, how much cash you would be willing to exchange in the deal. Or any other information such as other trades considered.
I have to tell you I don't think you'll get a very nice SC for that galant without throwing some cash with it.
Alan

rocknforchrist
12-29-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm located in SW Missouri. Would drive outta state for a good deal. And I've already had offers here locally on a couple of good SC cars just seeing what else is out there. Thanks for your opinion.