the last of my parts for cheap

ndiiorio

almost complete a/c system, compressor, accumulator, and hoses, all these were brand new when i had installed them, maybe have 3000 miles of use. oil in them and ends are wrapped in plastic - $100

water pump (appx. 3K miles on it) - $25

(2) O2 sensors used - $25

(3) plastic type stock pulleys - $20

the hard motor mounts (maybe only in the car for about 1 year in very good shape) - $25

SCP lower engine cradle brace (you will need to make the tab section that welds to the chassis, 2 small rectangular plates with holes) - $50

fuel pump connector (these break and corrode) (it was a brand new end which i wired) with harness to the next stock plug (appx. 2ft) -$10

fuel door white, manual open type - $10

fuel door white, pop open type - $10

(2) stock MAF sensors, the electronic sensors - $10

i no longer have the car and i have nothing else so please dont ask

No Reaonable Offer Refused!!!!

No Prices Include Shipping

Last edited:
SCP lower engine cradle brace (you will need to make the tab section that welds to the chassis, 2 small rectangular plates with holes) - $50

pics? and shipped to 64134?

I no longer have the panel, just the gauges. They are fairly easy to wire, once the oem cluster is removed all the wires are in the harness. The water temp sender is an easy swap, the oil pressure sender was a bit more difficult (due to lack of space). I cut off the oem cluster harness and still have it with wires labelled ( for a 90). I dont know if wire color changes or not thru the years. If you have a digital multimeter and know how to use it yes its very easy to wire the gauges.

bump... any reasonable offer will not be refused... just want to finish cleaning out the garage for the next project!

I wont be home for about a week, but yeah ill take that for the pump.

The fuel pump connector is not original but is identical to original. The other end is the stock connector. When i get home illtake a pic

Do you still have the AC stuff? If so, 3 questions for you.

This is everything except the condenser and evaporator, right?
What brand is the compressor?
Can you estimate shipping to 19382?

Thanks.

Back