January 2011 Car of the Month

TSC89

SCCoA Member
Alright Anthony, Car/Member of the month.

Nice picture. Must be some of Sally's handy work.;)

Nice picture of your car, Anthony. Love the setting. Congrats on the SC of the Month for January.

Cheers.

Lookin Good!

Anthony,
That is one good looking ride, and a great pic in a super location. Glad to see you on the "cover".

Tell everyone hello for me and congrats again!

Smitty

I got an email telling me to check out the website and didnt have a clue. Sal submitted the photo and didnt even tell me. We took some pictures of the car at a place called "4 mile" near my hometown while she was shooting some senior pictures for someone.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats! I had no clue! :)

I'd like to see more PICs of Anthony's car in that setting. Nice

Be careful what you ask for...:D photographers LOVE to share pictures! Yes, it was a surprise to Anthony that I submitted his car. He'd told me about "4 mile" several times and how he remembered going there as a child while his dad washed his car in the creek. I swore I'd get his car there one day. I was trying to get a good reflection picture and considering the water was moving, I was pretty satisfied with the results.
:)

Attachments

• DSC_9524.JPG
    DSC_9524.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_9526.JPG
    DSC_9526.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_9528.JPG
    DSC_9528.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_9544.JPG
    DSC_9544.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_9558.JPG
    DSC_9558.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 57
Be careful what you ask for...:D photographers LOVE to share pictures! Yes, it was a surprise to Anthony that I submitted his car. He'd told me about "4 mile" several times and how he remembered going there as a child while his dad washed his car in the creek. I swore I'd get his car there one day. I was trying to get a good reflection picture and considering the water was moving, I was pretty satisfied with the results.
:)

Nice pictures, but someone took a poo poo up stream in the third one....

I love those pics and would love to visit that place myself.....be a great place for some artsy nudes...or nudes on cars??? Or even someone in clothes if i had to JK:p

I love those pics and would love to visit that place myself.....be a great place for some artsy nudes...or nudes on cars??? Or even someone in clothes if i had to JK:p

Yes Mel, you are correct. LOL and I am sure all the guys on here would critique them for us. I want to do some (not me personally) of the classic hottie washing a car in that location. I'd even shoot a willing male participant. :eek:

It is a very neat place. it has a nice flat rock bottom and some deeper pools of water 2-3ft deep as well, the T-bird didn't make into those areas however. :rolleyes:

Back