95 sc

brianstang

I was wondering what it would take to get a 95 auto sc into the high 12s low 13s? Cheap as possible. i only have a few mods now{ 2.7 pulley 18psi, cone filter in plce of the stock air box,custom exuast 100% striaght pipe]. Where would 3.73s and a jet chip put me. they r my next mods. im aiming for 12s as cheap as possible. aslo is the jet cheap any good. the main thing i want out of the chip is the stuipid 120 shutdown.

Your going to need a chip for alot more than just removing the speed govenor's if you want to run the times your asking. For instance, putting 3.73's in the car requires the tune to be modified so the transmission shifts properly.

Best bet is to get setup with the Quarterhorse so you can change what you need and datalog as well. The majority of the go fast folks here either already have the QH or are planning to get it soon.

You'll need a cam, heads properly ported, and at least your blower properly ported.... MPX would be better, and all the supporting mods like larger injectors, larger CAI, better IC setup....

Fraser

get the q-horse. no matter what you plan to do with the car the benefits are overwhelming. for example, i have even used mine to trouble problems with the engine. dont quote me on this but i dont think there is a person here that can say they dont like there q-horse.

get the q-horse. no matter what you plan to do with the car the benefits are overwhelming. for example, i have even used mine to trouble problems with the engine. dont quote me on this but i dont think there is a person here that can say they dont like there q-horse.

I hate it :p!!!!

Fraser

Back