1.7L AR Kit SOLD

95_XR7

I've had the kit sitting in a heated garage for the last year, with plans to install it, but with budget issues and deployment coming up it's just better if I sell it to someone that will actually put it to use. The person I bought it from upgraded to a much larger blower this past year, and sold it to me in June of 2010. The previous owner can chime in if he wants. The AR has NOT been installed on my car yet. The kit includes everything in the pictures, EXCEPT for the bag of injectors in the box. (i.e. modified intake manifold, fuel rail, Autorotor, inlet, snout bracket, pulleys, and a belt to fit it.)

Unfortunately, it feels like I'm selling a kidney, but it's what needs to be done. Please, no LOW ball offers. If I get the right offer, the kit will be sold. (Which is currently 3,900. It's what I paid for the kit.)
Also available if anyones interested is everything to remote mount an Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator. Almost the exact setup Dave N. and Ryan Z. use.

-Corey

Attachments

• 33908680084_large.jpg
    33908680084_large.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 489
  • 33908680085_large.jpg
    33908680085_large.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 430
  • 33908680086_large.jpg
    33908680086_large.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 377
  • 33908680087_large.jpg
    33908680087_large.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Also, if anyone has any questions on what they would need to install the kit, feel free to PM me.

-Corey

Last edited:
Just to add to things, have a massive vet bill coming my way.
I need this gone.

-Corey

Corey,

Sorry to see that you are selling this.

Potential buyers: This kit is in excellent condition and made an average of 425 rwhp on my 91 SC with non locking converter. Only reason I sold it was because it wasn't big enough for my new 4.2 motor.

David

wish i had the money for all these big blowers that keep showing up.. this one at that, knowing now who it came from.. :D

wish i had the money for all these big blowers that keep showing up.. this one at that, knowing now who it came from.. :D

Ya anything you can get second hand from David Neiberts car improves performance. I have his old tq limiting strap and credit that to getting into the 11s;):D:D...........The new engine might have helped a little:rolleyes:

Ken

zzzzzzzzzzz

Anybody know if you can shoehorn one of these under a stock hood. Love that sleeper look.

Yes it should.

It also depends on which motor mounts you have. I remember reading some of them were a little taller. I had to remove the hood insulation to get mine to fix and my raised top has some white paint on it and my hood has some paint missing. But it is worth it. :D

I think the fit under a later model hood is MUCH tighter. I had to cut some of the support braces under the hood to gain another inch or so and make mine fit. And my blower top was modified to have an oval outlet so it wasn't as tall as a full diameter blower top.

Larger motor mounts, late model hood, raised top, fits fine. [shrug] Guess ymmv

Ira

Ira,

We didn't even try using the stock hood when installing the 1.7 AR kit on my 91, because I wanted a Cobra R hood and told my wife the new blower wouldn't fit without it.

David

Ira,

We didn't even try using the stock hood when installing the 1.7 AR kit on my 91, because I wanted a Cobra R hood and told my wife the new blower wouldn't fit without it.

David

Ill keep that in mind if I have a serious girlfriend when I finally get my hands on one of these lol

Back