Photos needed for t shirts

XxSlowpokexX

Guys/Gals,

I am in need for some good quality sc/xr7 photos for the official 2011 Carlisle T shirt.

I would really love a photo with an 89-93 SC, 94-95 sc, and an 89 xr7.

Of course I would be happy with any SC with an xr7 or either or. The print will be in greyscale on the shirt. Color just costs way to much.

You can thumbnail photos here but please also send to xmetalgod@aol.com.

I will then chose a few and post a poll for you all to deciede on.

So let the photos roll in!

Thanks

Damon

this might be a good shirt pic

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
if you wanna come by we can setup the cars somewhere and take pics. or i guess if you want I can take pics. I have the 89 and the 94 here.. and grayscale means that my car might look clean ;)

i213624.jpg

An Action pHoto.

I have a bunch of photos. REALLY would like an xr7 or two. Keep in mind it will be in greyscale so clarity is key not color....And being we did a 94 last year......You know...Something other than that.

Unless I can get a 94-95, 89-93 and an xr7 all in the same photo:O)

Keep em comming guys and gals

Dave? YOU have an xr7 and always hav ean SC lying around....Put something together eh!

I like Ricardos pic with maybe an xr7 facing the oppsite way underneath it. Maybe doing the same thing. Or maybe and SC and xr7 facing eachother nose to nose? Or in a Upside down V formation facing out?

Just some ideas..

Thanks guys..Being we used a 1994/95 SC last year I dont want to do a repeat. Id love to do an xr7 as that would be fair....But NO xr7 photos have bene submitted....Or a combination of years.......OR...........

So little time...SO LITTLE PHOTOS!

Damon is there anyway you can use pictures out of the garage section? Don't know if there are any XR7 in there or not. Just a thought I had.

Ralph

Best looking XR7 I ever saw was out of MI I think. It was black or charcoal and had bulletts on it with blackouts. I think it got parted out or something a while back. It was a fairly popluar car but I never met/knew the guy. Im sure that pops something into your memories.

SWS

Back