No Spark all of a sudden??????????

Thanks..........guess I better check Harmonic Ba lancer . BTW its going up for sale............New everything really. no major mods except for center force clutch has 10 miles on it. lowered. tinted windows everything works interior is a 7 out of 10 17" Goodyear eagles 80 % tread on old school MOMO's
cold air, comes with super charger off a 95 I was going top port and polish has Plenum, I think 38lb injectors, Throttle body, Maf etc everything to do the swap ..shes been in garage for 4 years Im guessing .............Whats it worth I was thinking $3500 pretty clean coupe

Attachments

• Picture 2413.jpg
    Picture 2413.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Im thinking it does not want me to sell it. it has to be the crank sensor.....arrow stays light on cluster while its turned over

Not that anyone cares but I shot some either in it and it fired up. must be fuel issue from sitting

you not suppose to spay into the throttle body you could hurt the motor very bad doing that you should always check for fuel pressure on the rail. becareful!

Thanks Yeah I know I just Shot a quick one in to eliminate fuel issue. I was just baffeled everything was checking out .....she's fine got to break in the new clutch

Back