PDA

View Full Version : heartland park road course

ganuolfthegrey
01-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Sunday's this season
150 per driver includes with instructer
have to have current snell rated helmet they do not provide them.
wensday evening's are $65 both price's are for pre registration only!!!

Our Touring Club series is held 1-2 times a month and is probably your best option for running the road course.

Here is a link to the Touring Club page on our website:

http://www.hpt.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=234

PDQ SC
01-17-2011, 10:19 PM
That's an excellent road course for a 3900 lb. car. Much better, in my humble opinion, than trying go-cart stunts in between the cones.

Silenced
01-25-2011, 01:14 PM
J -- You best look into a manual V.B. and a bigger IC. Longgg streches of WOT turns that M90 into a good ole' fashioned lunch cooker!

Mmmm Fried chicken and freedom fries. I'll take some Dr.Pepper with that too please!

Melon
01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
J -- You best look into a manual V.B. and a bigger IC.

I've been trying to advise him on both of those for a while.. he has yet to listen :rolleyes:

If anyone had some interest in going on a Wednesday night, I may have to consider coming down during my vacation in April. Running a road course with the 94 could be fun :D

ganuolfthegrey
01-25-2011, 06:47 PM
im waiting on funds for both. unless you want to buy me an ic andy. I would be very happy

Melon
01-25-2011, 10:52 PM
im waiting on funds for both. unless you want to buy me an ic andy. I would be very happy

I would, but I have rent, car payment, insurance, food, gas, etc to take care of. You know, those things you have when you don't live at home.

Didn't you get a loan for your engine? I'm surprised you didn't add a little more so you could have all the go-fast parts taken care of at one time. Or was your WoW membership up and you had to re-new that?

Silenced
01-26-2011, 10:17 AM
I have an intercooler from the DSM I will GIVE you if you post a 2 mintue long youtube video about how Andy is the greatest man in the world.

Side inlet and reverse facing top inlet.