New sc on the way

89tird

Well the sc I bought from north carolina is on the truck on the way to my house, I thought my 95 was going to be my last one but the bug bit me again.

Anyways this sc has the aod shot and needs replacement, ive been reading about aods and I saw that the only difference between an N/A trans and SC is the servo, would I be ok if I buy a low mileage N/A trans and install an A servo?

Thanks in advice guys.

Lol i started looking around for a rwd car that was factory supercharged or turbocharged with potential to mod more and that was somewhat fuel efficient all for under $3000 and I couldnt find anything else, this is the car for me!

I was about to buy a gtp but i just couldnt get past the fwd and the looks:rolleyes:.

What di you ever end up doing with the Genesis coupe that was wrecked with 500 miles or something on it? Congrats on getting another SC!

Thanks, the genesis i fixed up really nice, the bodywork came out awesome, nobody could tell it was ever crashed, i lowered it on eibachs, installed a custom mandrel bent exhaust which sounded sweet, installed black 20x10 tsw wheels and some performance goodies, but i dont know i kind of got bored of it and traded it for the srt10, the car was fun to drive but too expensive to mod because it was new and all the aftermarket goodies were expensive.

get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

2010-08-12_165606.jpg

DSCF1648.jpg

DSCF1653.jpg

Back