1995 sc for sale

lndry bz

95000 original miles i am the second owner have put 10,000 miles in over two years of owenership have done the following things new headliner flower mats interior is still good,exterior four new tires front brake pads and rotors aligament swear bar links griffin aluminum radiator upper and lower hoses thermostate starter o2 sensors intake manifold gasket timiing chain & cover oil pan gasket this car has no rust has been in socal since 1995 car is turn key basically needs nothing asking $3800.00 headgaskets have been done by previous owner along with tranmission runs great and its a clean car thank you for looking

my name is paul
email is paulsrvc@sbcglobal.net
phone (213) 305-9624

Last edited:
1995 supercoupe

color is opel frost grey leather interior

auto trans rebuilt before i bought

the car is oxnard ca this car is an all original car

i can post pictures on sunday i am in las vegas now but headed to oxnard ca saturday morning.

Its pearl white, with grey leather, with moon roof. The head gaskets was gone by the previous owner as was the tranny with a performance rebuild just before he sold it.

The entire engine has been resealed (valve covers to oil pan), new egr, plugs, wires, injector o-rings, griffin radiator (the big fat one), thermostat, new tires (stock rims) and a truck spoiler.

Literally, all that the car could use is some fresh leather on the front seats.

Back