supercharger tensioner pulleys.

edb2007

ive been looking around town at all the parts stores and i cant seem to find a listing for the tensioner pulleys on the jackshaft belt and the supercharger belt. does anyone know where i can find a good pulley for cheap? i would prefer a metal pulley over a cheap plastic one, but ill take what i can get...

thanks in advance

ive been looking around town at all the parts stores and i cant seem to find a listing for the tensioner pulleys on the jackshaft belt and the supercharger belt. does anyone know where i can find a good pulley for cheap? i would prefer a metal pulley over a cheap plastic one, but ill take what i can get...

thanks in advance

surprised you cant find it in the parts store. im pretty sure all 3 take the same pulleys so they should be interchangeable if you can find the serp tensioner pulley..

go to autozone and ask for pulleys for a 97 f-350. they are 8 ribs steel pulleys for around $35

they are all 3 the same size

this is what i used for my 94 fit nice and snug. it is a dayco and the part # is in the pic. and is the same one stated above.

Last edited:
Back