92 5 speed SC for sale $500 Virginia

dnparadice

Hello, I have a silver 92 SC, black leather interior that I need to get rid of. It has been parked for 3 years in Centreville Virginia, last time I was in town I started it and it ran but that was three years ago. Homeowners association says it has to go, no respect for collectors. Car has no rust, a few scratches and dings but nothing major, 126k miles, title. $500, must sell fast.

please contact me at dnparadice@mac.com if you are interested.

hey

hey i was interested in your 92 sc ever since ive had my 89 ive been in love with these cars sorta collecting them now i live in asheville nc and was needing to talk to you about your sc if you could give me a call 8182169611 thank you very much

Info

I do not have any pictures of the car. It is parked in Virgina and I am in Colorado. It has been sitting outside with covers over the dash and interior for the past 3 years. The neighborhood HOA it is in has fined me $500 for it siting there without current plates. It will be fined more and I don't want to keep paying fines. If you are interested the title is in Virginia with the car and can be easily signed over.

It is all stock except the clarion 6disc CD in trunk. There is also a sub in the trunk but I think it is stock.

Last edited:
VERY INTERESTED!
When you last started/drove the car were there any mechanical issues you were aware of?
If the car and title are in Virginia are the keys there as well can somebody go out and see if it starts?
The only other thing Id like to know is was there a cover on the Exterior I seen you mentioned the interior and dash.

Last edited:
more info

Hello, the interior is in good condition as of the last time I was in it, no cracked leather. I used lots of leather treatment when I used to drive it so it did not have any cracked leather. I put up covers on the dash seats and interior before it was parked outside (the neighbor hood did not allow car covers). Before that it was always garaged.

The battery is dead so it does not start, It may run with a jump but I would not expect it to jump to life after sitting for three years without at least changing the gas, oil, etc.. If I lived out there I would do this and try to sell it for more because its worth it. I'm selling it as is for cheep because I'm not there.

There were no major problems the last time I drove it 3 years ago.

Let me know if you come down Jeff. I'll look at it with ya. I'd be interested in the car, but I need another one like I need a hole in the head.

I passed this one on to a Co-worker - I beleive we're going this weekend to look at it and possibly bring it back to Roanoke.

-Tim

Any chance this thing would be able to drive back to lynchburg, if so i'm interested. I just don't have a truck or trailer to haul it back.

Any chance this thing would be able to drive back to lynchburg, if so i'm interested. I just don't have a truck or trailer to haul it back.

Pretty sure its sold to my friend Jermey - we're just waiting at this point for a date to go get the Bird at it will be in the Roanoke Valley.

Have enough co workers now with SC's I can start a Roanoke Chapter! My Plot is taking effect :p:D

-Tim

Pretty sure its sold to my friend Jermey - we're just waiting at this point for a date to go get the Bird at it will be in the Roanoke Valley.

Have enough co workers now with SC's I can start a Roanoke Chapter! My Plot is taking effect :p:D

-Tim

I surely hope the guy keeps his word and goes in the order he was contacted.

I know of two people that did not get it! Me and Dahoopd!
That stinks!!!! That is one bad thing about fourms! They can be helpful but they can hurt you at the same time. Thats why I don't do business on these fourms. I have been burned many times tring to buy something. I was not Interested in it! But I Think if you have alot of interest in something you are selling you need to start with the person the contacts you first!
Better luck next time Dahoopd!
Tim you should post some pics of this thing!
does it look nice?

Last edited:
I know of two people that did not get it! Me and Dahoopd!
That stinks!!!! That is one bad thing about fourms! They can be helpful but they can hurt you at the same time. Thats why I don't do business on these fourms. I have been burned many times tring to buy something. I was not Interested in it! But I Think if you have alot of interest in something you are selling you need to start with the person the contacts you first!
Better luck next time Dahoopd!
Tim you should post some pics of this thing!
does it look nice?

Thats what happens when you have "clicks"

i wonder who it was then.

Seller tells me whoever bought the car paid more then the 500 tho.

Hope it gets back on the road soon....show some pix new owner!

Its not here either...guy told my friend he sold it locally after like 2 weeks of the run around...sorry to make you think I'm part of a "click" dahoopd.

I figured one of you walked away with it.

Anyways, I'm sure something else will come up. Was just trying to help a friend get an SC.

-Tim

Its not here either...guy told my friend he sold it locally after like 2 weeks of the run around...sorry to make you think I'm part of a "click" dahoopd.

I figured one of you walked away with it.

Anyways, I'm sure something else will come up. Was just trying to help a friend get an SC.

-Tim

Yeah the run around from his was BS. He sold it for 900 without even letting anyone look at it. I wasnt stuck on the $500. The extra 400 would have beat the the money I have to put out changing my interior and other things. The 89 I bought off ebay ended up not being what I wanted so its been parted.

Back