hey all

bgck7

just got my mob orders for Iraq, so i will not be attending out car event this year, bummer.:cool:but just wanted to wish you all fairwell. Be back in 2012:( and boy am i going to miss both of my cars:(take care you all and have a great one for me this year, i should be able to check my email during this deployment. i should be around till the first of next month and will be in the seattle area. take care.
ramon

Hey man be safe. I am leaving Iraq, when ur getting here. Did my tour again, and can't wait to drive my SC again. Good luck

Been there twice myself. Stay safe!
Make sure you prep/treat your cars for the long storage!!
As a 1SG I told my SOldiers what to do before we left and as always some don't listen. Most of the time...no issues, other times... water in gas had a car coughing and gagging for the first 100 miles till it all got run through the system with a couple bottle of Isopropyl

thanks guys

this will be my 4th deployment:eek:, from the infantry,mp's and now in a medical unit. cant wait to comeback to get new rims for my mark8!!!! from brad. the cobra's are goin on my t-bird and probably will be selling my crome cobra r's.thanks again, guys and gals!!!!

regards,
ramon;)

Are these wars ever going to end ??? Stop going back to Iraq !!!

Maybe I will have a chance to place at this years car show. Now I just need to get Jeff to not show up .... ;)

Stay safe Ramon, keep checking the boards, we will be up to our usual shenanigans, maybe even getting some meat for BBQ. :D

- Dan

my SC is running strong so unless I cant afford to drive it...I'll be at all the shows ;)

I hope we do something soon!

where the MEAT?

dan and all:cool:,
it is all about the meaat that i will not be getting this year, i just bought my first computer from dell , alienware and will definitely keep in touch and always visit both of our website, when i do come back i looking to get those new rims that brad had posted, i think its the talon 18x9 rims that will be goin on the mark and going to place a racing stripes on her also. it will be a competitor at the 2012 car show , so fair warning, you better get your ride goin, cause i will be looking for another clock to add to my colections!!i t-bird will get the 03cobra fromt the mark, also will get a new paint job on the top half of it , not sure which color yet, i was thinking a silver of some sort, with racing stripes. she will also be a competitor on the cruises and shows!!!!!let the game begin!!!ill let you guys win this year, oohhh will it be a steep compitition?"NOT". heheheh......watch out for the 2000 cougar? or the muticolored 93 svt special addition t-bird!!!Steep!!!But goood luck. take alot of pics of the show, cars and winners.!!!once i get a solid address you guys will be able to send me care packages!!!!!:pno alcohol though.yeah!!!but you all will be missed. i will keep in touch through out the mission. im also on facebook for those that have the account. we should start a face book account for the sccoa/tccoa members. that be great!!just a thought.

regards;),
ramon

Godspeed

ramon,

dont forget to bring a digicam...and a lucky charm...

anyways, its kinda funny, youll be done with a tour in iraq in 2012 and come back to all us hooligans doin the exact same thing as before you left. and dont worry, ill be sure to represent the marks while you are gone....ya did i mean?

-immanuel

Thizz in peace Mac dre. :rolleyes:

.. dont worry, in 2012 the world is going to end anyways. I have this theory ... ;)

- Dan

hi from iraq!!

hi all:cool:,

so finally got email hooked up in my living area, been in iraq for a couple of months, mob from ft.lewis washington, wowo what a ~~~~~~ weather,15degress low and 30's high,burr and not in the middle of the desert with 110 degrees of really bad air,poluted worst than LA.Basrah if the city were close too, which is on of there largest cities here in iraq but still is a toilet.i dont know why were wanting to stay here?

we've been getting IDF, every other day here, indirect fire from a motor or rocket, since the army has changed their ways of fighting, were not allowed to do much of chasing down the enemy, so what it comes down too, is that were sitting ducks. when osama was found dead the other week, we recieved 16 rounds of indirect fire from those ~~~~ers!!excuse my language and on and on. oh well its part of being here i guess. its war?

just a reminder its friendship day this sunday, it used to be off 280 at canada college, but it was change, i was told, this is one of my favorite events, one year 30 classic thunderbirds were there and i brought my bird over also. great people, great cali weather and free food at the event,boy wished that i can go to these meats:D, check it out and takes some pics!!!

but got to work, my job is to EVAC all the patient to a higher medical facilities from local to germany and such. just wanted to give you guys a heads up on my end. below is my address for those that want to write. take care of all you and enjoy what life has to offer,

regards,
ramon

palmquist,ramon
297th ASMC
unit#015
COB BASRAH
APO AE 09374

Back