spinning wheels sc

jpw2009

i just called these guys and i was flabbergasted at how wasted the dude who answered was. no a hello this is spinningwheels, no, i got a YEAH? i was just calling to ask why my order hasnt shipped in 3 days, and the guy went into a rant on how fuel prices make shipping slower because the planes are not packed full. that didnt answer the question on turn around between my credit card being charged and getting my tracking numbers. the guy told me to call diane? does anyone know who i can talk to that sober, and somewhat intelligent? i just need my supercharger rebuild kit...:(

I would have to suggest lightening up just a little. There aren't many people doing parts for these cars, there certainly isn't a supermarket of supercoupe parts anywhere. I sell a bunch of things and sometimes getting even a simple order shipped and picked up in a day or 2 is very difficult. If the item is in stock it isn't bad but if I have to wait for it to be delievered to me it is almost impossible. I don't see 3 days as a bad thing, if it were 3 weeks I would really agree with you. I suppose you are saying he was drunk, he probably shouldn't have answered the phone. Drinking is legal so while it doesn't look good on him to most you have to remember this group. If you didn't speak to everyone who drinks in this club, there wouldn't be but a few people to talk to. It just took me 2 weeks to get a shifter rebuild kit from a place in california, they are the only place I know to get it. I never complained a bit. UPS is very behind with the winter storms right now. I got 3 calls today on tracking numbers and all 3 were shipped on time and delayed by 2 days.
Alan

I doubt that you actually spoke with Victor. I think they are moving their business to a new location and phones are probably forwarded to the house so its hard to say who you spoke with if you didnt ask who it was.

There is a good seller & bad seller forum for this kind of stuff. Have a look at the good seller forum as there is plenty of praise for SpinningwheelsSC there to give you some confidence in your purchase choice. I doubt you find much if anything in the bad sellers section on them however. On that note, Ive been selling here for many many years and not a single good seller thread on our shop...lol Geeeez guys...:confused::eek:

Brad

I just bought many parts from them and everything went very smooth.
And I'm pretty sure you didn't talk with Victor...

They are great people!:cool:

I just bought many parts from them and everything went very smooth.
And I'm pretty sure you didn't talk with Victor...

They are great people!:cool:

I third, fourth, fifth, or whatever this.

The times I've done business with Victor and Diane, they were personable but also professional.

You might have caught one of the movers. Or caught one of the employees on a bad day (consider the story of how the angel came to be on the top of the Christmas tree ... :) )

Edit: Also, if the person on the phone was diabetic, and going ketonic, s/he would sound drunk and could easily have been, but not on alcohol! That creeps up on some diabetics - they don't know it's like that, if they're not checking their sugar often enough. Just another possibility.
EndEdit:

I'd cut them some slack, especially since, as has been pointed out, there's not a lot of folks that handle parts just for the MN12/FN10 family (and SC specific stuff within especially!)

RwP

Last edited:
i bought a couple of things from them also and never had an issue. product was on time and correct.

i plan on buying my radiator from them so I will keep my fingers crossed..

i have had a very good dealing with spinninghweels-sc i doubt that u talk to victor..... if u have a problem im sure u can call them and they will make it right

cliff

Good experience here as well. 3 days...hell I was waiting for something from another rather large supplier for MONTHS..Before being told it was on backorder. Victor is a good guy and will always do you right. He even supplied a multitude of raffle items for the Carlisle dinner last year. As in supply I mean donated!

i just called these guys and i was flabbergasted at how wasted the dude who answered was. no a hello this is spinningwheels, no, i got a YEAH? i was just calling to ask why my order hasnt shipped in 3 days, and the guy went into a rant on how fuel prices make shipping slower because the planes are not packed full. that didnt answer the question on turn around between my credit card being charged and getting my tracking numbers. the guy told me to call diane? does anyone know who i can talk to that sober, and somewhat intelligent? i just need my supercharger rebuild kit...:(

Well, Justin...looks like you jumped the gun! You must be new. We received your order on Thursday, 1/11/2011 at 10:09 am. To give you good service, we chose to send it USPS PRIORITY mail and got it out the SAME DAY! If I had sent it UPS, it would not have been picked up until Friday and delivery would be Tuesday or Wed. This way, you should have it on Monday.
I spoke to you this morning and you are obviously new to the club. If you were around awhile, you would already know tha SPINNINGWHEELS has never done ANYONE wrong. And...I am Victor's wife and he has not had a drink in over 15 years. Perhaps what you thought was drunk was lack of sleep from talking on the phone for hours.
Now you know us so please trust that we are not here to mess people up... we are here to help. We trust everything is ok now that you know the kit is half way there.
Take care
Victor and Diane

spinningwheels

I have been doing business with Victor & Diane for years. I have NEVER had an issue with them. They have gotton exactly what I need and more. I talk to Victor when I have the time, even here in Iraq. I doubt he was drunk, he hasn't been feeling the greatest lately he just had surgery more than once, and is taking medication that is very strong. He is just now able to walk again. So if your shipment is a little late, I am SURE he hasn't forgot about ya.

I can say that might be my part in why he has been on the phone so late. lol. (The hours there and here are way different, but he gives me the time of night to talk to me)

Last edited:
Victor and Dianne were good enough to help me out with a '90 I bought in Tampa a couple of months ago knowing it was not a money deal. Just help. I'm grateful.

I doubt that you actually spoke with Victor. I think they are moving their business to a new location and phones are probably forwarded to the house so its hard to say who you spoke with if you didnt ask who it was.

There is a good seller & bad seller forum for this kind of stuff. Have a look at the good seller forum as there is plenty of praise for SpinningwheelsSC there to give you some confidence in your purchase choice. I doubt you find much if anything in the bad sellers section on them however. On that note, Ive been selling here for many many years and not a single good seller thread on our shop...lol Geeeez guys...:confused::eek:

Brad

Hi Brad,
You have a good seller coming real Sooon!!

My bad, i got ripped off like 3 times this week and im outta like 300 bucks and im just very nervous and my SC is about to exploded. my appolgizes to all..

Well, Justin...looks like you jumped the gun! You must be new. We received your order on Thursday, 1/11/2011 at 10:09 am. To give you good service, we chose to send it USPS PRIORITY mail and got it out the SAME DAY! If I had sent it UPS, it would not have been picked up until Friday and delivery would be Tuesday or Wed. This way, you should have it on Monday.
I spoke to you this morning and you are obviously new to the club. If you were around awhile, you would already know tha SPINNINGWHEELS has never done ANYONE wrong. And...I am Victor's wife and he has not had a drink in over 15 years. Perhaps what you thought was drunk was lack of sleep from talking on the phone for hours.
Now you know us so please trust that we are not here to mess people up... we are here to help. We trust everything is ok now that you know the kit is half way there.
Take care
Victor and Diane

this is what i love to see. a business that cares enough to get back to the customers. big business would never even care. you would never get an explanation from big business, they at most would say they are sorry then forget about you. and in todays economy i can feel how tired a small business owner can get over working nonstop just to stay afloat. thankyou for being there for us Victor and Diane. we need more small business owners back like you 2. :cool:

My bad, i got ripped off like 3 times this week and im outta like 300 bucks and im just very nervous and my SC is about to exploded. my appolgizes to all..

Hello jpw.... We heard that you were in a serious accident and we want you to know you are in our thoughts. Let us know how you are feeling and if there is anything we can do for you. Take care of yourself and stay in touch with the club on your progress.
Take 'er easy!
Victor and Diane

Back