Factory Service Manuals

BlackbirdSc94

Anyone have or know someone with a set in good condition that they're willing to part with or know where I can get a new set???

thanks guys, just ordered the first two. Im looking for a super coupe specific one though, had a medium blue cover, no info on the regular models only SC's. I saw it in the service manual libary at school 2 semesters ago but they packed everything up for renovations and now they are saying the dont know if theyre gonna bring em back because we have mitchel and all data online. Im like if that was the case I woulda "stole" it instead of letting it get trashed but there was another kid up there with a 90 5spd he was working on so I left it be......

someone should take those manuals and put them in adobe format and sell them.

Pretty sure thats illegal and with the stipulations this sight has with Ford I bet theyll shut that down and have said party in jail/court quite quick:(

That would be nice though

Pretty sure thats illegal and with the stipulations this sight has with Ford I bet theyll shut that down and have said party in jail/court quite quick:(

That would be nice though

if that where the case then you could not bye them on ebay, so then just make it freeware you can't even get them from ford anymore.

Back