SC RockAuto Closeouts

Thanks for posting this.

You are welcome. RockAuto looks like they move all the closeout items to one location so there is only one location shipping charge. I find the multiple warehouse locations shipping charges that seem to come up when ever I order a number of parts from them, expensive and annoying.

Getting my shipment tomorrow. Time to start putting the car back together.
-Dave

Parts is Parts.............!

Thank you. I needed a front e-brake cable and now I have a new one for the price of used......! cheers, White Lightning!!!!!

If you search through the parts for the vehicle you are wanting parts for the closeouts show up in the normal parts with a little price box showing closeout price.
Alan

If you search through the parts for the vehicle you are wanting parts for the closeouts show up in the normal parts with a little price box showing closeout price.
Alan

I was talking about every closeout item showing at once like the above link where you don't have to go into each category.

I googled it and found out. Once you have your vehicle selected you click the "RSS" and it gives you some options for subscribing to feeds through google, my yahoo, email etc

Back