Dale Jr Rims and BFGoodrich tires

Regul8r

I posted this on the Manhattan KS Craigslist...

These are 5x4.5 patterned.

2 Tires and rims with less than 500 miles (1 week on the car). They came off a 2005 Ford Mustang. Tires are BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW, one is a 285/30ZR/20 other is a 255/35ZR/20 ($235 and $185 new at TireRack). One of the BEST wet weather performance tires on the market. The rims that are Dale Jr American Racing Black Killer Rims. One rim is a 20X10 other is a 20X8.5 (both go for over $200 each new). That’s over $800 total new. The car slid into a curb, they have minor scratches on the rims and a small nick in one tire sidewall, the rims were checked and straight. The rims and tires are still available new from many places in order to buy another 2 for a complete set. Considering the tires are brand new with just a minor sidewall nick and the rims have very minor curb rash… they are a steal at this price, $400. That less than you can buy just the 2 tires or just the 2 rims. Offers considered, I can deliver within 100miles of Junction City. Arrange a meet up is possible too. They are too heavy to ship and still be worth the money.

255 35zr 20.JPG

285 30zr20.JPG

Dale Jr.JPG

DSCN2169.JPG

DSCN2168.JPG

For my SCCoA brothers I can deliver to Wichita, KC, or even Omaha areas.

Last edited:
Will these fit on a stock suspension SC? How is the ride? Not much tire to cushion the ride.

Will these fit on a stock suspension SC? How is the ride? Not much tire to cushion the ride.

I do not have 4.5" bolt pattern so I did not put them on for test fit.
No idea of the ride quality, I would assume on a STOCK SC suspension they you would definately FEEL the road!!

Anyone with similar sizes could answer that for you.

By the way... these are heavy and would NOT be worth it to pay shipping. Pick up only.

Last edited:
Back