What's it worth??

kennyo

I've got a garage kept 89SC with 138k miles. All original except for a pulley and cobra R wheels. The interior is perfect gray cloth with NO wear on the bolsters or anywhere else. The white paint is 98% perfect and original. It has the mk8 brake upgrade with slotted and drilled rotors also.
I'm leasing a 2011 370Z for a year and a friend offered me $4200. I hate for it to sit outside but I have no room inside. I can't replace the niceness of this car for $4200 next year......What would you guys do??:confused:

I've got a garage kept 89SC with 138k miles. All original except for a pulley and cobra R wheels. The interior is perfect gray cloth with NO wear on the bolsters or anywhere else. The white paint is 98% perfect and original. It has the mk8 brake upgrade with slotted and drilled rotors also.
I'm leasing a 2011 370Z for a year and a friend offered me $4200. I hate for it to sit outside but I have no room inside. I can't replace the niceness of this car for $4200 next year......What would you guys do??:confused:

I think $4200 is a good offer.

David

I agree with Dave, I would sell it for that. Sounds like a nice ride, tough to let them go sometimes.

Back