Not a Ford but DANNNNGGGGG!!!!

whitecl0ver

Well I went to the Chevy dealer to get some Supercharger oil for the Super Coupe...In stock schwheat!!!! On the way out, I stop and clicked off a pic....WOW

2011 Corvette ZR1 (60 miles)
180139_180331095335706_100000764518494_355551_7691534_n.jpg

167758_180330852002397_100000764518494_355550_1579796_n.jpg

Sales guy said they were running a special, "Get the $105,000 oil change, and the ZR1 is Free" :D

Regardless of how much money I ever have to spend on a car, I simply will never have the right personality to own a Corvette.

I went to my local chevy dealer and they said chevy discontinued the blower oil. Anyone else have this problem?

They also had a ZR1 in there, but black.:cool:

I went to my local chevy dealer and they said chevy discontinued the blower oil. Anyone else have this problem?

They also had a ZR1 in there, but black.:cool:

Dealer in Tallahassee said they had plenty of it $10.81 a bottle before tax....

GM has actually been discounting those cars. As much of a bargain as they are for performance per dollar, they still weren't selling very well.

cheers
Ed N.

We have 2 for sale at work right now, yellow and maroon. Maroon would be my color of choice. I drove a guys black ZR-1 when we had it in for some service work several months back. I didn't go full out in it because I was driving right by the owners business. Wouldn't have taken that loop if I would have been thinking at the time. The ZR-1 just goes sideways! The thing that kind of sucks about them is that the tires are so soft I kept hearing little rocks smack against the car as I drove it.

When it comes to the ZR-1, you attract a completely different class of person. These kind of people usually come in and write the check like badasses.

Last edited:
We have a black one and no one bats an eye at it. But put some fugly wheels on a camaro with a v6 and wow its out the door... Ha ha ha

Mmmmmm... supercharged LS9... sooo tastey! :D

The chevy dealership I work at can't get ZR1s because we don't have any of the special tools needed to work on them, and they don't want to spend the money on the tools we would need.

Our parts department has them in stock.

We have a black one and no one bats an eye at it. But put some fugly wheels on a camaro with a v6 and wow its out the door... Ha ha ha

90turbo1, do you work at a chevy dealership here in WA as well?

Last edited:
It sounded kinda funny that it would be discontinued. I hate parts maggets that don't wanna help you out.:mad:

Mmmmmm... supercharged LS9... sooo tastey! :D

The chevy dealership I work at can't get ZR1s because we don't have any of the special tools needed to work on them, and they don't want to spend the money on the tools we would need.

Our parts department has them in stock.

90turbo1, do you work at a chevy dealership here in WA as well?

no i work for bmw, the chevy dealer is next door to us and we venture over there from time to time.

i didnt see that car there today though so who knows.

Back