new gps/tpms

I know at work we see quite a few problems with factory sensors after a couple years. Seem to just stop working. You have to recalibrate their position every time you rotate the tires. If they arnt throwing a good signal, they wont relearn position.

As for gps, I bought a garmin and it works pretty nice. I still recommend double-checking some of the main roads with a map though because sometimes those things will take you on stupid routes through a city and burn a lot of time.

Chris

has anyone gotten 1 of these or even seen 1. im wanting a gps for just my car and i have been want the tpms aswell. this looks good but i would like to here first hand about it before tossing $300 at something that might be junk.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Orange-Electronic/699/P412A/10002/-1?parentProductId=1354634

Stephen,

I would just go buy a Tom Tom GPS for about $90 and skip the tire pressure monitoring nightmare. The GPS is upgradeable by plugging it in to a USB port on your home computer and it's easy to use. Tire pressure monitoring systems are a pain in the azz and intended for soccer moms, not a hands on car guy like you.

David

Back