trailer like mini me

resmn12

how many would like to have a trailer like mini me? i am thinking of buying the stuff to start building trailers like mini me. i was just wanting to know if there would be any market for them. i know i am going to biuld one for me as soon as i find all the stuff i need.

this is what i am going to use

i am going to use the complete doghousei will cut it on the inside of the fire wall. then i will cut the trunk at the back seat. i am going to use the rear suspention. then i will build a tube chassis that i can put the body on. i am then going to cut out all the inner junk that way i can put the body panels on the tube chassis. it will have the length of the whole trunk and hood so it will be longer then mini me. it will take me about a yr to get it all figured out were every thing will have to be but i will get it done by next or so around this time that way i can have it at the world ford challenge in 2004. i want to make sure that it will hold up to the abuse that i will be putting it through.

Just get a used boat trailer and mount the sheetmetal on it. Hmm...there's a boat trailer been sittin' in the neighbor's yard and that white '89 5spd in my backyard...

'bird

boat trailer has to much stuff to cut off it and then it will need redesigned to use the independent susp. like i want to use so it would be easyer to biuld a jig to build a custom frame to put the body on. that way i am not trying to change something that is already built. it will be easier this way.

P9010005.jpg

P9010006.jpg

Back